Sewing Machine Service and Repair
We service all makes and models of sewing machines. Our Service Technicians are Pfaff and Janome factory trained and have attended both basic and advanced sewing machine repair schools. All repairs are done on-site. You may drop your machine off at any time during store hours. No appointment is necessary.
Basic Cleaning and/or Machine Repair Evaluation: Electronic and Sergers: $145.00 (plus parts), Mechanical: $95.00.
All repairs require a $50.00 deposit.
Important Repair Note: Once we have opened and completed the machine diagnosis, we will always call you first before starting repairs to ensure you have a full understanding of your machine repair needs, the costs involved, explain your options, and have your approval to proceed.
Cleaning includes removing the machine covers to completely clean and lubricate (as specified and/or needed), perform all factory recommended adjustments, and return your machine to factory specifications.
For machine cleaning, evaluations and servicing, please bring the owners manual and the following items:
• Power Cord,
• Foot Control Pedal
• Bobbin and Bobbin Case
• General Purpose Needle Plate
• General Sewing Foot (For Pfaff machines, OA foot is best)
• Buttonhole Foot
• Samples of stitching problems, if available.
• Thread you were using when problem arose, if available
• Your description of issues/problems and what you think caused the problem.
• Embroidery Unit, Darning Foot and Hoop (if applicable)
Things needed before we can repair a Pfaff machine under warranty:
• Warranty Card (must have!)
• Machine must be registered at Pfaff USA
• Machine must belong to the original purchaser
Consumer must have used the machine for private, non-commercial application only. Machine is not covered if abused, neglected, damaged, or machine has been exposed to harsh environmental conditions, such as improper storage (direct sunlight, high heat, etc), flooding, electrostatic discharge, lightning strike, etc.
Find X Designs
719 Carthage St.
Sanford, NC 27330
Monday - Saturday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm